Planet Antares Scam tips and advice for vending distributors for safe vending. Follow Planet Antares Scam Alerts for profitable vending.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Planet Antares Scam Alert Tips

Scam is an unethical way of making money. Usually people tend to cheat other either by misguiding them or giving them false assurance. Both these methods are adopted in vending industry. Wondering how? Lot of people especially those new to this industry are being misguided by others. There really isn’t much we can do about these kinds of scams. However by taking a few precautions as guided in Planet Antares Scam Alert we can prevent you from falling prey to it.
  • Never pay any vending machine company until you have checked the product or the company is in business for long time and have renowned standard products that can be trusted. There is every possibility that the vending company collects money from you and later disappears. Pay them only when you are assured that it is a genuine company. Always purchase a vending machine from reputed and trusted manufacturers like Planet Antares, who have been manufacturing vending machines and servicing customers for decades.
  • Be very cautious whenever you shop online. Since this is one place where there is no possibility for you to check the true identity of the seller. It is very easy for vending machine scams to operate in this way as law enforcement can hardly do anything and at the same time the chances for you to recover your money back are sparse.
  • Always check with other vending operators about the quality of vending machines, companies commitment to operators and after sales service.
  • Go in for versatile vending machines like office-deli from Planet Antares. You can stock any kind of products in them which means you have options to change the products with time.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was fired today. I don't know what to do. What is the best suggestion you can give me to help me find a new job? Help me please. I had worked there for ten years and all of a sudden I am fired. It is funny the little things you miss. After so many years I fell into certain routines. Everyday I would get my soda from this old beat up vending machine. Now I have to run to the local Circle K to get my soda. Only have enough money saved up for a few more trips.

4:56 AM

 
Blogger David said...

I work in a office that is several stories so our break room tend to be very far from us. We only have two vending machines and they are situated one each on opposite side of the office. There is a Coke vending machine on the south end of the building and a Pepsi vending machine one the north end. I needed my caffeine fix but did not have a pocket full of dollars. So, I manage to scrounge .65 cents. The dang Coke machine that was closest to me charges 70 cents so I had to hike to the Pepsi machine over 200 yards away. I made the long trip to the Pepsi vending machine. I dropped every last coin and the machine ate it. I crawled back to my desk like a dog that was whipped and left to whelp. The machine was a scam. I have no caffeine and and now I have no money.

5:30 AM

 
Blogger Bruce said...

We had the same issues at our office too.. A couple of times a month I would loose my money as well. I stopped using the machine all together. Then we got a new vendor that really rocks. They only use Planet Antares vending machines. They have a huge selection and they are extremely reliable. Our vendor is so nice and our machine is never empty.

5:43 AM

 
Blogger Rose said...

The Planet Antares machine sounds great. Who is your vendor? I would love it if the vending machine in my office was actually filled once in a while. Our machine steals our money too and the dang vendor never fills it up.

5:59 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Forget vending. The movies, now that is the real scam, Over $10 to see a flick. I can not even afford popcorn. You have got to be kidding me. There has got to be a less expensive way to go to a first run flick. Even the dang manatee is super expensive. I love the movies but in today's economy I am strapped. Avatar? Did you watch it? I loved it.

6:09 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I loved it to saw it three times. My favorite part was the special effects. My all time favorite movie is Rocky. I could watch that one everyday.

6:12 AM

 
Blogger Calvin said...

What is the best TV brand out there. And where is the best place to buy one. I only want the best of the best. A good review is hard to find. An honest one even harder.

6:17 AM

 
Blogger Colin said...

A Ford Focus, has anyone out there ever try one. I have seen one or two about. Does it work like they claim? Will the Focus cure global warming? I understand its performance is lower then expected. Is there an expert to help guide me? It is a tough choice between the Pris and the Focus. I want to go green but the cost is so bad. I hope they pass a law that makes us all electric. I am very cautious about new fads and the whole electric hybrid has me nervous.

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home